- Design Your Life – Create a Vision Board, Build Your Dream - A vision board can be the catalyst to you having your desired future Thursday, February 21st 6:30-8:30pm - LOCATION South Glastonbury – The Congregational Church – Main & High St., South Glastonbury, CT 06073 Room 211 Pre-registration $2o per person – deadline is Monday the week of class - To register email me at Mandy@CoachMandy.com
- Design Your Life – Create a Vision Board, Build Your Dream - A vision board can be the catalyst to you having your desired future Monday, February 25th 6:30-8:30pm COST -$15 for Marlborough residents $20 for non-residents LOCATION - Marlborough Town Hall Conference Rm To register click Marlborough Park & Rec
- Love the Life You Live Discussion Group - This is a goal/action oriented group for anyone interested in living their greatest life....those who are seeking to make changes in their lives, to find a partner, or grow their business, or start manifesting their dreams. This as a FREE group that will meet the First Monday of every month (March 4th, April 1st, May 6th, June 3rd - summer TBD) 7:00-8:30pm at the Liberty Bank Community Room - 26 E Hampton Rd Marlborough, CT 06447 - We do require registration in order to insure enough space - to register go to; Meet-Up
- Bring Your Vision Board to Life – Once you create your vision board, now it’s time to take action & make it come to life. This is a four-session workshop to teach you about you & steps towards making your vision, your reality.Thursdays, March 7th, March 14th, March 21st, and April 4th 6:30-8:30pm Cost for this workshop is separate from the 1 day events. Cost is $100 or $175 if you bring a friend. If you register by February 23rd it is $85 for 1 or bring a friend for $150. LOCATION South Glastonbury – The Congregational Church – Main & High St., South Glastonbury, CT 06073 Room 211 Pre-registration $2o per person – deadline is Monday the week of class - To register email me at Mandy@CoachMandy.com
MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PROGRAM COMING SOON
- Golf & Leadership-How Focusing on Leadership Skills Can Improve Your Golf Game & Life
Past Events:Design Your Life – Create a Vision Board, Build Your Dream – A vision board can be the catalyst to you creating your desired future Thursday, January 31st 6:30-8:30pm
Health & Wellness Fair at St. Laurent Health & Performance in Manchester, CT
Thursday, November 8th from 5-7pm - The Health and Wellness Fair will have many local businesses dedicated to helping people focus on getting through the holidays and beyond as happy and healthy. Event Flyer
2012 Peak Performance Summit - EVENT FLYERMonday, October 22 - 6:30-7:45pm at Advanced Sportsplex in Middletown, CT
Friday, October 26 - 9:00am - 4:00pm at the Canton Community Center, Canton, CT
how to transform your life to get the most out of it whether it be
personal or in business - this Summit is being given by Walt Hampton.
Coach Mandy will be participating in the speaker panel during a segment
of the workshop.
$30 per athlete limited to 20 players - this is an interactive workshop for athletes ages 14 and up. Please see the event flyer or click on the link for more information.
Northeast Utilities Health & Wellness Fair - Tuesday, October 2, 2012 11:30am -2pm at the Windsor Facility
Bobcat Softball Academy
July 16 - 19, 9am - 1:00pm (Monday - Thursday)
The South Windsor Parks and Recreation Department is pleased to announce our new softball camp for girls. Bobcat Softball academy will provide a challenging and highly instructional week of softball for girls. Emphasis is on skill development and teamwork. Directed by South Windsor High School Girls Softball Coach Mandy Roczniak, your player will enjoy a week of instruction, skill development and fun. All participants should wear sneakers or other appropriate footwear. Camp enrollment is limited so register early to ensure your spot!
Ayers Road Complex, South Windsor - Ages 7-15, Girls
PAST WORKSHOP -
How Energy Impacts Our Daily Lives
Tuesday April 10, 2012 - 6:30-7:30pm at
Inspirations By Robin, 2 Independence Drive, Marlborough - 860-295-0000
is everywhere and within all of us. Yet, many have no idea how their
own energy can positively or negatively affect their life and the lives
of those around them.FREE Workshop - Be a Better Athlete from the Head up
In this discussion you will learn how different
energy manifests, how negative thinking or your life situation might be
creating stress and how your attitude and energy can hold you back from
the life you really want and deserve.
Saturday, March 31st - 2-3pm
for athletes ages 14 and up at Advanced Sportsplex, Middletown, CT
Athlete Development Workshops, Sport Life Coaching Sessions, Recruiting Seminars, and Softball Skill Instruction at Advanced Sportsplex in Middletown, CT. A new multi-purpose indoor facility that just opened its doors. We will be working together to offer cutting edge services beyond the skills and drills of sport. If the mind can't handle what the body is trying to do, you're wasting your time.
Jessica Mendoza Softball Clinic
Saturday, March 10, 2012 - 9am - 3pm Fastpitch Nation - Bloomfield , CT
Come learn the all aspects of the game from Olympian Jessica Mendoza and coaches who will be assisting her throughout the day. One of those coaches in Mandy Roczniak, former Division One Head Coach and currently a peak performance coach.Beyond Diet & Exercise - Look Inside to Change Your Outside
Class Description -
Every year as the New Year approaches we make resolutions of how we’re going to change our lives; we’re going to eat better, lose weight, work out more, take more time for ourselves, start a hobby, de-clutter our space, and on and on. Yet, many of our “resolutions” are broken before we even get started. Then the frustration sinks in once again. We think that we must change how we are on the outside to feel good about ourselves inside, but since the outside isn’t changing there must be something wrong with us. Well there is nothing wrong with you, it’s just the approach needs to be altered. This workshop is designed to address these issues, teach you to look within by emotionally connecting your inner purpose and passion to your outer goals by learning strategies that will bring out sustainable results. All the diet, exercise, and self-help trials will not be enough if you aren’t connected to what’s really taking place on the inside.
This is an interactive workshop which will involve group discussion, written exercises, journal work, and a commitment to yourself for yourself.Sponsored by the East Haddam Park & Rec.
Wednesdays - February 8th – February 29th - 6:30pm – 7:45pm held at the East Haddam Elementary School – Cost is $85 for residents and non-residents.
To register go to www.easthaddam.org and click on Parks & Recreation