2013 Events -
- Design Your Life – Create a Vision Board, Build Your Dream - A vision board can be the catalyst to you having your desired future Thursday, February 21st 6:30-8:30pm - LOCATION South Glastonbury – The Congregational Church – Main & High St., South Glastonbury, CT 06073 Room 211 Pre-registration $2o per person – deadline is Monday the week of class - To register email me at Mandy@CoachMandy.com
Your Life – Create a Vision Board, Build Your Dream - A vision board can be the
catalyst to you having your desired future Monday,
February 25th 6:30-8:30pm COST -$15 for Marlborough residents $20 for non-residents LOCATION - Marlborough Town Hall Conference Rm To register click Marlborough Park & Rec
- Love the Life You Live Discussion Group - This is a goal/action oriented group for anyone interested in living
their greatest life....those who are seeking to make changes in their
lives, to find a partner, or grow their business, or start manifesting
their dreams. This as a FREE group that will meet the First Monday of every month (March 4th, April 1st, May 6th, June 3rd - summer TBD) 7:00-8:30pm at the Liberty Bank Community Room - 26 E Hampton Rd Marlborough, CT 06447 - We do require registration in order to insure enough space - to register go to - Meet-Up
- Bring Your Vision Board to Life – Once you create your vision board, now it’s time to take action & make it come to life. This is a four-session workshop to teach you about you & steps towards making your vision, your reality.Thursdays, March 7th, March 14th, March 21st, and April 4th 6:30-8:30pm Cost for this workshop is separate from the 1 day events. Cost is $100 or $175 if you bring a friend. If you register by February 23rd it is $85 for 1 or bring a friend for $150. LOCATION South Glastonbury – The Congregational Church – Main & High St., South Glastonbury, CT 06073 Room 211 Pre-registration $2o per person – deadline is Monday the week of class - To register email me at Mandy@CoachMandy.com
MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PROGRAM COMING SOON
- Golf & Leadership-How Focusing on Leadership Skills Can Improve Your Golf Game & Life
Health & Wellness Fair at St. Laurent Health & Performance in Manchester, CT
Thursday, November 8th from 5-7pm
- The Health and Wellness Fair will have many local businesses
dedicated to helping people focus on getting through the holidays and
beyond as happy and healthy. EVENT FLYER2012 Peak Performance Summit - EVENT FLYER
Friday, October 26 - 9:00am - 4:00pm at the Canton Community Center, Canton, CT
how to transform your life to get the most out of it whether it be
personal or in business - this Summit is being given by Walt Hampton.
Coach Mandy will be participating in the speaker panel during a segment
of the workshop.
Be A Better Athlete From the Neck Up - EVENT FLYER Monday, October 22 - 6:30-7:45pm at Advanced Sportsplex in Middletown, CT
$30 per athlete limited to 20 players - this is an interactive workshop for athletes ages 14 and up. Please see the event flyer or click on the link for more information.
Bobcat Softball Academy
July 16 - 19, 9am - 1:00pm (Monday - Thursday)
The South Windsor Parks and Recreation Department is pleased to announce our new softball camp for girls. Bobcat Softball academy will provide a challenging and highly instructional week of softball for girls. Emphasis is on skill development and teamwork. Directed by South Windsor High School Girls Softball Coach Mandy Roczniak, your player will enjoy a week of instruction, skill development and fun. All participants should wear sneakers or other appropriate footwear. Camp enrollment is limited so register early to ensure your spot!
Ayers Road Complex, South Windsor - Ages 7-15, GirlsHow Energy Impacts Our Daily Lives
Tuesday April 10, 2012 - 6:30-7:30pm at
Inspirations By Robin, 2 Independence Drive, Marlborough - 860-295-0000
Energy is everywhere and
within all of us. Yet, many have no idea how their own energy can
positively or negatively affect their life and the lives of those around
This is a FREE event, but you do need to pre-register - 860-295-0000
In this discussion you will learn how different energy manifests, how
negative thinking or your life situation might be creating stress and
how your attitude and energy can hold you back from the life you really
want and deserve.
Beyond Diet & Exercise - Look Inside to Change Your Outside Class Description -
Every year as the New Year approaches we make resolutions of how we’re going to change our lives; we’re going to eat better, lose weight, work out more, take more time for ourselves, start a hobby, de-clutter our space, and on and on. Yet, many of our “resolutions” are broken before we even get started. Then the frustration sinks in once again. We think that we must change how we are on the outside to feel good about ourselves inside, but since the outside isn’t changing there must be something wrong with us. Well there is nothing wrong with you, it’s just the approach needs to be altered. This workshop is designed to address these issues, teach you to look within by emotionally connecting your inner purpose and passion to your outer goals by learning strategies that will bring out sustainable results. All the diet, exercise, and self-help trials will not be enough if you aren’t connected to what’s really taking place on the inside.
This is an interactive workshop which will involve group discussion, written exercises, journal work, and a commitment to yourself for yourself.