Mandy Roczniak, MS, ACC, CPDS, ELI-MP
Life Coach Specializing in Sports Performance and Leadership Coaching
As a former NCAA Division I head softball coach and collegiate athlete, I understand the challenges athletes, sports coaches, and motivated individuals encounter. As a credentialed life coach, I see tremendous opportunities bringing life coaching and sports together.
As any athlete knows, having the potential and fully using that potential are 2 entirely different things. Athletes face the challenge of improving performance both in the short and long-term and both on and off the field; athletes need self-knowledge, clear goals, and a unique, dynamic process and plan that ensures they reach those goals in all areas of their lives.
So how do we do this? We do this by working with you to learn all about using your core energy to achieve maximum potential for high level performance. This is accomplished through the Core Performance Dynamics program. When you understand energy’s COR.E dynamics, you can harness it to fuel and unleash your game and your life.
COR = the heart or most essential, central part
.E = energy that guides and fuels us
Dynamics = the interplay of internal and external forces on your system, potential, and ultimate performance
Think about this:
At the time of a golf shot, first pitch, tennis serve, the starting gun, taking a test, giving a speech, interviewing for a job, or otherwise, what’s more important in that moment, your talent or the energy you’re feeling (that’s behind how that talent will get used)?
Without the right type of energy, the game is lost before it’s played. By understanding the nature of the energy of performance, an athlete can take steps to proactively create consistent experiences, as well as make quick adjustments in the moment when things go sour.
program will include all the concepts, exercises, and experiences that you will
need to increase your level of performance and the ability to overcome any
obstacles that can get in your way. This program is designed for athletes, but
make no mistake this program can help anyone who wants to make positive changes
in their lives. We will go through all the areas of your life that you
wish to work on. You will gain a new perspective on how energy affects you in
your life. The question is, how can
having a better approach to your sport and your life help shape the
player/person you want to be?
Benefits of Cor.e Performance Dynamics Program
- Develop confidence, feel it during the challenge of sport, and keep it in the aftermath of adversity.
- Create long-term, powerful goals and short-term strategies that work toward the future AND have an immediate effect on performance.
Create a mastery mind-set that attracts success in ALL areas of your life
- Develop the understanding of energy and the ability to shift it in the moment.
- Develop a plan for success; implement that plan, be accountable to it, and overcome anything that gets in the way of it.
- Remove distractions in order to develop concentration, focus, alertness, decision making abilities, and other attributes of successful top athletes.
- Create a philosophy/life perspective that resonates with high energy in order to create success in sports and life.
- Increase your energy, both in the moment of performance, and overall.
- Create your success formula (your personalized, unique way of maximizing your performance).
- Lead yourself and others through the process of using what you learned to benefit both your individual and partner/team performances.
Think of life coaching as personal training for your mind. For more information about life coaching, please click here.